When The Grid’s Edward Keenan goes after the Doug Ford, the mayor’s keeper, in “Ford Fact Check: When facts cease to matter,” he doesn’t just call bullshit on the most powerful man at Toronto’s City Hall, he says smart and important things about spin, lies and the state of democracy in this country.
(On a crabbier note, though, I think Keenan — the best City Hall writer at any Toronto paper — deserves a lot better copy editing than he’s getting. This piece is rife with grammatical errors and while I realize that most people don’t care about dangling modifiers, agreement problems and so on, if The Grid hopes to be as good as its writers, it should take copy editing seriously.)
- lila-reed reblogged this from factcheckingthefords
- dulcinea-burton reblogged this from factcheckingthefords
- timfalconer likes this
- purestpartofme likes this
- lukesimcoe reblogged this from factcheckingthefords and added:
- factcheckingthefords posted this